- Use of the Website — By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to us that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website.
- Intellectual Property — The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of us. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of us.
- Third Party Sites and Information — This Site may link you to other sites on the Internet or otherwise include references to information, documents, software, materials and/or services provided by other third parties for your convenience, but they are beyond our control and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk.
- Warranties — We make no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website.
- Disclaimer of liability — We shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, you or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither us nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
- Conflict of terms — If there is a conflict or contradiction between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
- Severability — Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to being void, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as void and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
- Entire Agreement —All access and use of the Site and Services are governed by this User Agreement to the exclusion of all previous written or oral agreements between the parties and this User Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties.